My passion for Disney is what first brought me to the travel industry. I have extensive hands on knowledge with Disney Destinations. I have visited the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida more times than years I have been alive. I love putting all of my hands on knowledge to use in helping make my client's vacations as magical as possible. I personalize each clients trip to their families' needs with hotel recommendations, dining suggests, and personalized park touring plans.
Let me build an exceptional Disney vacation for you! Save yourself hours of research while I take care of all the inconveniences of planning the perfect Disney Destination vacation. I’ll make sure you know what you need to know about Disney’s MyMagic+ and FastPass+ systems. You’ll arrive with an itinerary and tools that help you avoid lines, crowds, and frustration so you can have the most magical visit possible.
My service includes:
- Free consultation to determine your needs and wants for your vacation.
- Research time devoted to finding you the perfect vacation match.
- Counseling on the best ticket type and length for your family’s needs.
- Trip proposals offering the very best options including package component considerations (Dining Plans, etc.), best weeks to visit, and pricing.
- Your selection reserved, with special requests noted, ensuring the best value and service.
- Transportation arrangements made to and from the Walt Disney World Resort or Universal Orlando Resort, or in between several destinations.
- Dining recommendations built around your daily itinerary, and Advanced Dining
- Reservations secured at the earliest possible opportunity (ideally, 7am EST, 180 days prior to arrival) for best availability. Special dietary needs noted ahead of time so you can relax upon arrival at each dining venue.
- Price watching: I monitor Disney’s discount releases for any new code that will save you money, automatically transferring your reservation to the best available discount that matches your dates and resort preferences.
- Comprehensive itinerary planning, so you’re in the best parks on the best days, at the right time, with days to rest, relax and enjoy downtime away from the parks, too.
- FastPass+ reservations booked at 60 days prior to arrival (WDW Resort guests only)
- Disney tips like the best fireworks viewing and tricks for saving time and money for the best vacation experience.
- Custom guidance on park touring, specific to your ride and attraction choices
- Reservations for special activities, from princess makeovers to pirate cruises and more.
- Arranging for any special requests such as gifts in the room, birthday cakes, spa appointments, anything you can think of!
- Advice and assistance always just a phone call or email away!
- $200 Planning Fee